[AL-Directors] H1N1 Summit Will be Webcast

Jim Scheppke jim.b.scheppke at state.or.us
Mon Aug 17 15:04:36 PDT 2009

Dear Directors:
This Friday, August 21st, Governor Kulongoski is holding the Oregon Pandemic
H1N1 Influenza Preparedness Summit at the Salem Convention Center.
Registration is closed. There will be over 800 participants from throughout
the state.

Thankfully, the morning general sessions will be webcast beginning at 8 am
and the afternoon breakout sessions will be videotaped and available later.
To access the video go to this website: <www.flu.oregon.gov>.

I'm sure there will be lots of good information presented at the summit.
Libraries need to be prepared to deal with what may happen later this year.
I hope you or one of your staff can watch the broadcast. --> Jim

Jim Scheppke, State Librarian
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE
Salem, OR 97301