[AL-Directors] Van available, must be used for an LSTA purpose

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Thu Jun 16 15:33:45 PDT 2011

The Deschutes Public Library purchased a van with LSTA funds for a grant project and they will no longer be using if for that project.  If we can find a library that can use the van for an LSTA purpose (e.g. underserved populations, outreach, etc) they can have it for free. I have attached some information about the van. If you have a use for the van please contact Ann Reed in Library Development 503-378-5027 ann.reed at state.or.us<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us>  and chat with her.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library