[AL-Directors] LSTA brief grant proposals due April 13, 2012

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Wed Feb 22 15:38:22 PST 2012

LIBRARY SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY ACT GRANT BRIEF PROPOSALS DUE APRIL 13, 2012

The application packet for FY2013 LSTSA grant proposals is available on the web through the LSTA Competitive Grant Program<http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/LSTAcomp.shtml> page.   Short proposals are due April 13, 2012.   If you are working on an idea for a grant, feel free to contact Ann Reed at (503) 378-5027 or email ann.reed at state.or.us<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us>. We can answer any questions you may have and be a good sounding board for your idea.

Oregon's LSTA grant program has funded many types of projects - outreach, digitization, technology demonstrations and more.  See some older grants through our link to past competitive grants - http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/LSTAcomp.shtml#Past_LSTA_Grants<http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/LSTAcomp.shtml%23Past_LSTA_Grants>.

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Development Services
250 Winter St.