[AL-Directors] Oregon Digital Newspaper Program

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Sep 4 15:51:28 PDT 2012

Posted on behalf of the Oregon Digital Newspaper Program which is funded in part by the Library Services and Technology Act administered by the Oregon State Library:

Dear Academic Library Directors,

I'm currently managing the Oregon Digital Newspaper Program<http://oregonnews.uoregon.edu/> (ODNP) at the University of Oregon Libraries.

I am seeking feedback on how our online historical newspaper database is being used in higher education classrooms around the state. Please complete this short (eleven questions) online survey<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFZobFphWGNuYWU2MzQ3SHpWR2FmMVE6MQ> to let us know ODNP is being used at your college or university. If you have any questions, please contact me at (541) 346-1859 or srabun at uoregon.edu<mailto:srabun at uoregon.edu>.

Thanks!

Sheila Rabun
Project Coordinator, Oregon Digital Newspaper Program
University of Oregon Libraries
(541) 346-1859
srabun at uoregon.edu<mailto:srabun at uoregon.edu>

ODNP: http://oregonnews.uoregon.edu/