[AL-Directors] Cover Oregon College Webinar

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Tue Nov 12 09:36:40 PST 2013

Below is promotional text for a webinar designed specifically for college students ... please consider promoting this opportunity on you campus!

Email/Flyer promotional text

Have questions about what Cover Oregon means for you? We have answers.

Join Cover Oregon on November 15 for a webinar for college students and faculty.

More college students across the state are able to access the medical and dental insurance they need - and financial help to pay for it - through Cover Oregon.

To help you navigate what Cover Oregon means for you, we are hosting a webinar for college students and faculty on

Friday, November 15, 2013

10:00-11:00 a.m.

Join the conversation at https://coveror.webex.com/coveror/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=492091136.

Topics will include:

*      What Cover Oregon means for college students

*      How students and faculty can help spread the word

*      Answers to your questions

Social Media promotional text:

Have questions about what Cover Oregon means for college students? Join the conversation at 10a on Friday, Nov 15: http://bit.ly/17JlAQA.

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301