[AL-Directors] State Library Reorganization

Susan Westin susan.b.westin at state.or.us
Wed Oct 30 09:27:43 PDT 2013

Message from MaryKay Dahlgreen, State Librarian:

Dear Oregon Library Directors-
I have attached a memo that outlines the current progress on our transformation along with the report we received from Senator Steiner Hayward and Representative Nathanson that outlines the changes we will be making.
The change process will be managed by the office of the Chief Operating Officer at the Department of Administrative Services. As you can see, we will be working closely with the State Archives, State of Oregon Law Library and the Oregon Historical Society.
I will keep you posted as things progress and I'm sure I will be calling on you for input and advice.
Thank you for all your support of the State Library.

MaryKay