[AL-Directors] 2016 LSTA Grant Forms
susan.b.westin at state.or.us
Tue Jan 19 11:32:06 PST 2016
The 2016 LSTA Grant forms<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/lstapacket2.aspx> are now available!
The LSTA grant forms for new and continuing grants are now available on the State Library website<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/lstapacket2.aspx>. This will be the first year that the State Library will be using a one-step grant process. Proposers will have an opportunity to submit their draft proposals by February 24th for review and comment by the LSTA Advisory Council and the Library Support and Development Division staff. Final grant applications will be due on April 15, 2016 by 1:00 p.m.
If you are considering submitting a grant regarding digital collections, new requirements have been added. Please see Appendix H of the grant guidelines for all the details.
Key dates to remember are:
* February 24 - Optional preliminary proposals are due to Ferol Weyand<mailto:%20ferol.weyand at state.or.us> (email electronic versions only)
* March 1-18 - Online Comment period for the preliminary proposals
* April 15 @ 1:00 PM - All grant proposals are due (email, fax or mail)
* May 16 and 17 - LSTA Advisory Council meeting to review proposals
* June 10 - State Library Board meeting to approve LSTA recommended proposals
* July 1 - 2016 Grants begin
If you have any questions about the grant process, please contact Ann Reed at 503-378-5027.
Oregon State Library
susan.b.westin at state.or.us<mailto:susan.b.westin at state.or.us>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the AL-Directors