[AL-Directors] Visit the State Library - Invitation

Ferol Weyand ferol.weyand at state.or.us
Fri May 11 14:17:57 PDT 2018

Hello to all Library Directors in the state of Oregon!

*        Are you new to your library or the state of Oregon?

*        Maybe you have been at your library for a while, but never visited the State Library of Oregon?

*        Learn more about statewide programs such as Answerland, OSLIS, continuing education opportunities and statewide databases!

*        Have you thought about applying for an LSTA Grant?

*        Would you like to know what other libraries are doing with their Summer Reading Program?

*        Learn about the Talking Book and Braille Library!

*        Would you like to know about our collections?

*        Learn more about the Ready to Read grant program!

*        Have you met our 2 new consultants?

The Library Support and Development Services Division<http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx> would like to invite you to visit the State Library of Oregon<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/pages/index.aspx> on Monday, June 18, 2018, from 9:30 - 2:00. You will meet with the Interim State Librarian,  Library Support and Development Services consultants and Talking Book and Braille Library staff. You will also get a tour of the State Library and there will be plenty of time for staff to answer any questions.

If you have other staff that you would like to attend, feel free to bring them!

You are welcome to stay for a no-host lunch with the Library Support and Talking Books staff after the tour. Instead of going out to lunch, I will be ordering lunch to be delivered around 12:30 pm. I will be sending options with prices as RSVP's are received.

Please let me know if you are interested in attending by 3 p.m. on Monday, June 4, 2018.

Ferol Weyand
Library Support Consulting Assistant
ferol.weyand at state.or.us<mailto:ferol.weyand at state.or.us> | 503-378-2525 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/ld>
(my gender pronouns are she/her/hers)