[AL-Directors] State Library's New Website Has Launched

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Sep 12 10:44:37 PDT 2018

Please pardon the cross-posting.

The State Library of Oregon is proud to announce our new website: https://www.oregon.gov/library/.

We simplified the website's navigation and structure to make it easy to find the content you most want to see, like applying for grants, getting help from consultants, and accessing statewide programs, just to name a few. Additionally, we made several small but impactful changes, all geared toward making the website experience much better for users like you.

Content related to the Library Support and Development Services division is accessible from two places on the new homepage: in the Oregon Libraries column towards the right and from the Divisions drop-down menu at the top of the page. Both options lead to the Library Support landing page<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/default.aspx>.

Currently, there are a number of URL redirects in place, so if you bookmarked pages on our former site, you will be automatically sent to the comparable new pages. These redirects are only temporary, so please update your bookmarks soon.

Your feedback is very important to us as we strive to develop a website that is valuable to you. If you have questions or concerns, please contact us<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Pages/Contact.aspx>.

Thanks,
Jen

Jen Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant