[AL-Directors] Results of Customer Satisfaction Survey for Library Support Division at State Library

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Tue Jun 25 12:11:40 PDT 2019

Greetings!

Because the State Library is a state agency, each division must conduct an annual customer satisfaction survey. In April and May, many of you took Library Support's online survey. We value your feedback and appreciate the time that respondents gave. The final report is available as a PDF here<https://www.oregon.gov/Library/libraries/Documents/Miscellaneous/4C-Report-FINAL-CSS2019.pdf>.

If I can provide any additional information regarding this report or if I can be of any other assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers!
Darci Hanning, MLIS
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us> | 503-378-2527| www.oregon.gov/library<https://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Tumblr<http://www.statelibraryor.tumblr.com/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/>

[cid:image005.png at 01D31C27.4B9FEA30]