[Answerland] Reminder: Requesting feedback on OCLC trainings

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Tue Nov 1 10:33:09 PDT 2016

Sorry for all of the survey reminders....but I'd like to encourage you to take this survey about OCLC's QuestionPoint trainings, if you haven't already.

The results will not be shared with OCLC. Rather, they will be reviewed by the Answerland Coordinator and Advisory Committee to help shape future trainings and contribute to an assessment of our software vendor.

We appreciate your feedback!