[Answerland] Shared Followup question: garden netting

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Fri Nov 18 08:21:32 PST 2016

Hello Answerlanders,

A high school student is doing a project "where I'm making gardening nets out of plastic water bottles. I need to find statistics that will help me argue why my product is better than the typical product. A quick google search tells me that the mesh net currently used is significantly more expensive. But I want to know exactly how much money my product (assuming it's priced at $10 - $20) will save compared to the average farmer's price for all of their land (yearly)."

You can find the question in Shared Followup (Question ID 11840769; question starts "What is garden netting used for?")

To add a note:

*                 Open the question

*                 Click Claim

*                 Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again

*                 Click Claim again

*                 In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response to the patron:

*                 Open the question

*                 Click Claim

*                 Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.

*                 Click Claim again

*                 In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

Tamara Ottum
Answerland Coordinator
Oregon State Library
503-378-6506