[Answerland] Reminder: online sessions about Answerland this week

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Oct 3 09:06:15 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Just a reminder that I'll be holding online sessions this week to discuss using QuestionPoint for Answerland.

Topics include:

*        The new answerland.org site

*        Tips for staffing Answerland chat

*        Referrals and Shared Followup

...and more! It's also a chance for you to ask questions.

Stop by either session:

*        Tuesday, October 4, 1-2pm

*        Wednesday, October 5, 10-11am

To join, to go
https://oregonstatelibrary.adobeconnect.com/qp/ and enter as "Guest."

I will be recording the sessions, and also sending out documentation, for those who cannot attend.

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum, Virtual Reference Librarian
Library Support & Development Services Division of the Oregon State Library
503-378-6506
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us>
Ask me about Answerland<https://www.answerland.org/>!