[Answerland] Shared Followup question: seeking publication info

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Oct 31 12:22:28 PDT 2016

Hello Answerlanders,
A patron is looking for our help!
"Deborah Jermyn contributed a chapter to the book _The Blade runner Experience: the Legacy of a Science Fiction Classic_ editied by Will Brooker. The chapter was entitled "The Rachel Papers: In Search of Blade Runner's Femme Fatale." I need to know if the piece --or a shortened form of it--was ever published in any other venue previous to the book's compilation in 2005. Year and month might be sufficient for my purposes."
You can find this question in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint. (Question 11785542)
To add a note:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow
To send a response to the patron:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow
Thanks,
Tamara

Tamara Ottum
Answerland Coordinator