[Answerland] Answerland relaunch

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Sep 19 12:51:21 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I'm back from leave and busy working on getting Answerland ready to relaunch. I am aiming to have it going again by early October (mid-October at the latest).

To prepare, I will be contacting library liaisons to verify setup and the shifts schedule. I will also be creating and disseminating documentation (FAQs) about using QuestionPoint for Answerland.

Volunteers - I will be contacting you separately about getting setup in QuestionPoint.

I hope everyone found the trainings useful.  Please contact me if you have questions.

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum, Virtual Reference Librarian
Library Support & Development Services Division of the Oregon State Library
503-378-6506
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us>
Ask me about Answerland<https://www.answerland.org/>!