[Answerland] Answerland relaunching Oct 10

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Tue Sep 27 08:40:44 PDT 2016

Hi again everyone,

Answerland will officially resume Monday October 10. All librarians scheduled for Mondays will begin their shifts that day.

In the meantime, I am holding two online informational sessions about using QuestionPoint for Answerland. I will be going over what the statewide portal will look like and general tasks for staffing Answerland (which queues to select when opening chat, how to use Shared Followup, etc.), and answering any questions you may have.

Here are the sessions:

*        Tuesday, October 4, 1-2pm

*        Wednesday, October 5, 10-11am

These sessions are optional (I will still be sending out detailed documentation that covers the same info), are duplicates (so no need to attend both), and will be recorded (so if you can't attend you can view later).

To join, to go
https://oregonstatelibrary.adobeconnect.com/qp/ and enter as "Guest."

Hope to see you there!
Tamara