[Answerland] FW: System downtime planned 5-6 August–all OCLC services affected

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Fri Aug 4 08:12:16 PDT 2017

FYI

From: For discussion of the QuestionPoint service [mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG] On Behalf Of Thelin,Sonya
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 1:59 PM
To: QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG
Subject: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] System downtime planned 5-6 August–all OCLC services affected

Reminder: As part of ongoing work to maintain and advance our systems, we will perform a disaster recovery exercise on 5-6 August that will require system downtime.
This work will be done in our U.S. data center and will impact all OCLC services. It will not impact independent European-based library management systems.
While we schedule maintenance on dates and times to minimize service disruption, we recognize that this work will impact users. We apologize for any disruption this may cause.
System Downtime Window:
United States Data Center: Saturday, 5 August 2017, 23:00 EDT–Sunday, 6 August 2017, 08:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time UTC -4)
Canada Data Centre: Saturday, 5 August 2017, 23:00 EDT—Sunday, 6 August 2017, 08:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time UTC -4)
Europe Data Centre: Sunday, 6 August 2017, 05:00 CEST—14:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time UTC +2)
Australia Data Centre: Sunday, 6 August 2017, 12:00 AEST—21:00 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time UTC +10)
Thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions about this upcoming event, please contact your local customer support team.

This message was posted through the OCLC list server. If you wish to change your subscription, please send a message to the Listserv service at: listserv at oclclists.org<mailto:listserv at oclclists.org> (NOTE that this is NOT the QUESTIONPOINT-L list address) with one of the following in the body of the message:

"unsubscribe QUESTIONPOINT-L" to unsubscribe; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L digest" to receive QUESTIONPOINT-L in digest form; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L nomail" to set your options to no mail; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L mail" to restart your mail. You may also subscribe or unsubscribe to other OCLC mailing lists at https://www.oclc.org/forms/internet-subscription.en.html. To contact the list owners directly please send your message to QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG<mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG>