[Answerland] FW: Changes planned for QuestionPoint in 2018

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Aug 14 08:06:16 PDT 2017

FYI.

From: For discussion of the QuestionPoint service [mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG] On Behalf Of Edvardsen,Linn
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 4:40 AM
To: QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG
Subject: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] Changes planned for QuestionPoint in 2018

We are committed to evolving the QuestionPoint user experience for library staff and end users. In the coming year, you will see interface and functionality changes, enabled by technical advancements that benefit the service.

Enhancements being explored include: spell check, mobile compatibility for the administrative module and improvements to workflow features for increased productivity. In addition to interface modifications, we plan to update the infrastructure that supports QuestionPoint by moving the service from Flash technology to HTML5.

Your feedback is important.
As this work proceeds, we will actively seek your input. We look forward to working with you in usability studies, focus groups and beta tests as work progresses to make QuestionPoint an even more valuable tool for your library.

Let us know if you would like to participate in this year’s QuestionPoint enhancements by completing a brief form<http://registration.oclc.org/reg/?pc=QPfeedback>.

Thanks,

Your QuestionPoint Team

This message was posted through the OCLC list server. If you wish to change your subscription, please send a message to the Listserv service at: listserv at oclclists.org<mailto:listserv at oclclists.org> (NOTE that this is NOT the QUESTIONPOINT-L list address) with one of the following in the body of the message:

"unsubscribe QUESTIONPOINT-L" to unsubscribe; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L digest" to receive QUESTIONPOINT-L in digest form; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L nomail" to set your options to no mail; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L mail" to restart your mail. You may also subscribe or unsubscribe to other OCLC mailing lists at https://www.oclc.org/forms/internet-subscription.en.html. To contact the list owners directly please send your message to QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG<mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG>