[Answerland] FW: [QP-247COOPSUPER-L] Extra help needed today due to inclement weather on the East Coast!

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Thu Feb 9 08:25:00 PST 2017

FYI - if anyone is willing to help out.

From: QP-247CoopSupers [mailto:QP-247COOPSUPER-L at OCLC.ORG] On Behalf Of Spangler,Wren
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2017 8:01 AM
To: QP-247COOPSUPER-L at OCLC.ORG
Subject: [QP-247COOPSUPER-L] Extra help needed today due to inclement weather on the East Coast!

Dear Cooperative Librarians,

This message is for the librarians who contribute staffing to the 24/7 Reference Cooperative:

Some of the libraries on the East Coast are closed today due to inclement weather. As such, their librarians will not be working their regularly scheduled shifts. If librarians in other parts of the country are willing to pitch in and help, it would be greatly appreciated. You can see which shifts are needed by following this process:

1) Go to http://questionpoint.shiftplanning.com/app/requests/available

2) Click "Request to Work" next to the shifts you want to work (shifts are listed in half-hour increments).

I am attaching the one-page Basic Scheduling Instructions PDF, which explains how to let us know when you can't work a shift due to a scheduling conflict and how to report library closures.

I'd like to give special thanks to Brooklyn Public Library, who reported today's library closure in advance last night and to Montgomery County Memorial Library System in Texas who has already picked up some extra shifts to help their colleagues!

If you have any questions about our Cooperative Scheduling Tool, please let me know.

Thank you,

Wren

--
Wren Spangler

OCLC * QuestionPoint Cooperative Coordinator

6565 Kilgour Place, Dublin, Ohio 43017-3395 USA

[Image removed by sender. OCLC]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_logo>

OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link> * Blog<http://www.oclc.org/blog/main/?cmpid=emailsig_blog> * Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> * Twitter<http://twitter.com/oclc> * YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/OCLCvideo>