[Answerland] Tip of the Week: Policy pages

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Jun 12 16:02:00 PDT 2017

Hello Answerlanders,

Policy pages are useful resources for quickly locating information about a patron's library during chat. Below are answers to some frequently asked questions about policy pages (see this PDF version<https://answerland.org/policypages/> for screenshots). If you have other questions, please let me know!

Q: How do I access other libraries' policy pages when I'm not actively chatting with one of their patrons?