[Answerland] Reminder: 24/7 Coop training this week

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Mar 6 10:28:25 PST 2017

Hello Answerland academic libraries and volunteers,

This is a reminder that I will be holding an online training session about staffing the 24/7 Cooperative on Wednesday, March 8 at 10am, and a repeat on Thursday, March 9 at 11am.

The training will cover policies & best practices from the Cooperative as well as an overview of the automated scheduling software (we are expected to clock in and out of our Cooperative shifts).

You can join the meeting at https://oregonstatelibrary.adobeconnect.com/qp/ (enter as a guest). Once you join, you will see options for audio (via computer or phone).

If you can't make the live trainings, the session will be recorded and I will be supplying documentation.

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
Answerland Coordinator
Oregon State Library