[Answerland] Answerland's contribution percentage: on a good path!

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Thu Nov 2 11:53:35 PDT 2017

Hello Answerlanders,

The QuestionPoint Cooperative Coordinator contacted me to say that Answerland currently has a 64% Contribution Percentage and is getting much closer to the 75% target.

(For those who are not aware, because Answerland is part of the QuestionPoint 24/7 Reference Cooperative, our librarians are required to help answer questions from the Cooperative queues. This is in return for having others help answer our patrons' questions. The minimum amount we need to answer is 75% of our patron traffic.)

The Coordinator says it is "especially useful to have the participation from your public libraries and volunteers!"

So thanks to all who staff the 24/7 Cooperative!

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
Answerland Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506 | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>