[Answerland] Patron needs help identifying children's book title

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Thu Oct 19 08:40:09 PDT 2017

Good morning Answerlanders,

A patron is looking for help:

"I'm looking for a specific children's book from my childhood. Magical Fantasy. Each season was a magical wizard or celestial entity that held a staff. Each season's staff was beautifully illustrated. I remember being completely enthralled by the intricate drawing of each staff. The conflict of the book centered on some dark evil force wanting to return to the world in the time around winter when the barrier between the two worlds were thinnest in winter. I've been trying to remember this book, but can't for the life of me find it on google. I would have seen this book sometime around 1987-1992."

You can find this question (#12936451) in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint.

To add a note:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response to the patron:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

Thanks,
Tamara