[Answerland] Question to answer about Kennedy Center play

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Wed Apr 18 08:34:25 PDT 2018

Good morning Answerlanders,

A fellow librarian is looking for information:

"I have a memory of seeing the play, Annie, at the Kennedy Center in DC back in the 1970s or early 1980s, but my mother says it didn't happen. I didn't have any luck finding the answer in a quick Google search. Can you help me figure out if my memory is correct? And if so, I'd love to see who played Annie (could it have been Sarah Jessica Parker?). And PS, I'm an Answerland volunteer, so I'd love to know how you go about looking for this information! Thanks."

You can find this question (#13412162) in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint.

To add a note:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response to the patron:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum, MLIS
Answerland Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>