[Answerland] Question to answer: title of mystery set in Paris

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Aug 13 08:55:19 PDT 2018

Good morning Answerlanders,

A patron is looking for our help:

"Can you help me identify a novel I read several years ago about Paris, France? It was a mystery. I can remember the principal places more than the plot or characters. Part of the plot took place at the Natural History Museum and in the sewers under the city. The naturalist Lamarck was involved somehow. I'm usually pretty good at finding things but I'm stuck on this. ... I probably read it more than 15 years ago , so maybe published 20 years ago. ... The author is a scientist of some kind and I think she might live in NYC."

You can find this question (#13817128) in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint.

To add a note:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response to the patron:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum
Answerland Coordinator
answerland.org<https://answerland.org/>
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>