[Answerland] FW: Update for QP enhancement plans

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Wed Jun 6 08:03:51 PDT 2018

FYI, Answerlanders. Let me know if you have any questions.

Tamara Ottum
Answerland Coordinator
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/osl<http://www.oregon.gov/osl>