[Answerland] FW: Access to QuestionPoint Flash interface to end 8 April 2019

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Wed Apr 3 08:12:16 PDT 2019

FYI.

From: For discussion of the QuestionPoint service [mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG] On Behalf Of Thelin,Sonya
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 3:56 AM
To: QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG
Subject: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] Access to QuestionPoint Flash interface to end 8 April 2019

Thank you to everyone who provided feedback and suggestions during the last month! Your input provided the information we needed to complete refinements to the updated librarian chat experience. As previously announced, we will retire the Flash version of QuestionPoint chat now that the redesigned interface is fully available.

Access to the QuestionPoint Flash interface will end Monday, 8 April 2019 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00).  At that time, you will continue to access chat through the link on your "My QuestionPoint" page, and we will remove the "Flash chat" link.

Ongoing support for your QuestionPoint use
Please continue to contact OCLC Support support at oclc.org<mailto:support at oclc.org> for assistance with QuestionPoint.

QuestionPoint support resources also provide guidance for your use of the service. We encourage you to consult these resources for information about the new chat interface.

*        Watch a training video<https://help.oclc.org/Discovery_and_Reference/QuestionPoint/QuestionPoint_training#Watch_a_video>

*        View chat module documentation<https://help.oclc.org/Discovery_and_Reference/QuestionPoint/Chat_module>

For an introduction to the redesigned chat monitor, you may review Kristin Ewig's February 15 presentation. View the recording<https://vimeo.com/317537630/f63cf7da77>.   Access the PowerPoint<https://www.oclc.org/content/dam/oclc/events/2019/QuestionPoint/QuestionPointChatMonitor_15Feb2019.pdf>.

Thanks again for your participation in the latest QuestionPoint enhancements!

Your QuestionPoint team

This message was posted through the OCLC list server. If you wish to change your subscription, please send a message to the Listserv service at: listserv at oclclists.org<mailto:listserv at oclclists.org> (NOTE that this is NOT the QUESTIONPOINT-L list address) with one of the following in the body of the message:

"unsubscribe QUESTIONPOINT-L" to unsubscribe; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L digest" to receive QUESTIONPOINT-L in digest form; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L nomail" to set your options to no mail; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L mail" to restart your mail. You may also subscribe or unsubscribe to other OCLC mailing lists at https://www.oclc.org/forms/internet-subscription.en.html. To contact the list owners directly please send your message to QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG<mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG>