[Answerland] Answerland: Ever wondered about the Quality Team?

Joanna Milner joannam at multcolib.org
Wed Dec 4 14:08:03 PST 2019

Here are five reasons to join the Answerland Quality Team:

   1.

   You want to help improve the Answerland experience for your patrons,
   students, and co-workers.
   2.

   You are excited to recognize your colleagues’ excellent work.
   3.

   You would like to strengthen your resume.
   4.

   You want to meet professional development goals.
   5.

   You enjoy working with librarians and paraprofessionals from across
   Oregon (and farther!).

The AQT meets online or by phone 3-5 times a year. As a member of the team,
you will help create and update Best Practices
<https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/answerland/bestpractices>; assist in
managing the mentoring program for new Answerlanders; and highlight high
quality work from your colleagues. Outside of meetings, members generally
spend 1-4 hours a month on AQT work.

If you are interested in joining the Answerland Quality Team, or if you
have questions, please email any of the current members of the team (see
below) or Tamara Ottum. We are happy to chat with you about our roles!

Thanks!

*The Answerland Quality Team:*

*Valerie Florez*, Answerland volunteer; valpg at alum.calberkeley.org

*Joanna Milner*, Multnomah County Library; joannam at multcolib.org

*Heidi Senior*, University of Portland; senior at up.edu

*Clare Sobotka*, Linn-Benton Community College; sobotkc at linnbenton.edu

*Joanna Milner*
Library Assistant, Multnomah County Library
Chair, Oregon Library Association Reference Round Table

*Pronouns: she/her*
My schedule: Sunday-Thursday

multcolib.org