[Answerland] Release of redesigned QuestionPoint chat monitor in early 2019

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Tue Jan 22 13:03:49 PST 2019

Update from OCLC:

We're wrapping up some final developments for the redesigned QuestionPoint user experience and focusing on internal testing now.  Once this is complete, our documentation and training teams will complete the addition of updated screens to their updated support resources.  We'll announce availability of the new training and documentation resources to the community just as soon as they are complete.