[Answerland] FW: Brief survey to help us make the Cooperative work better

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Wed Jul 10 09:14:37 PDT 2019

For those who are interested in giving feedback about the new 24/7 Cooperative … please take the survey! https://support.libwizard.com/f/qp-coop-librarians

From: QP-247CoopSupers [mailto:QP-247COOPSUPER-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG] On Behalf Of Slaven Zivkovic
Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:20 AM
To: QP-247COOPSUPER-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG
Subject: [QP-247COOPSUPER-L] Brief survey to help us make the Cooperative work better

Hello QuestionPoint Admins:

Slaven, Chief Springy, here – again! :)  Thanks to everyone who sent their thoughts and emails following my first post to the other QP listserv. We have another important announcement to make.

As you’ve heard by now, Springshare is committed to improving and enhancing the 24/7 Cooperative.  We are all about listening to - and then acting on - user feedback so we prepared a couple of surveys to see what the Co-op Librarians like and don’t like about the current Co-op functionality and about the Co-op in general.

There are prizes involved in filling out the brief survey (it should take less than 5 minutes to complete) so we’re hoping we’ll get some good feedback/participation among members. There are two surveys here but you’ll likely only need to fill out one of them:

https://support.libwizard.com/f/qp-group-admins - this survey is for Consortium/Group Admins i.e. if you are a QP admin for a group of libraries/members, this survey is for you.

https://support.libwizard.com/f/qp-coop-librarians - this survey is for Co-op Librarians i.e. if you login to QP and help answer questions from institutions other than your own, this survey is for you. We’re asking you (QP admins) to help us by passing along this email / survey link to all Co-op librarians at your member libraries.

We’re really hoping to get as many responses and as much feedback as possible. Did we mention that there are prizes (gift cards) involved? ;)

Thanks again, and please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly at slaven at springshare.com<mailto:slaven at springshare.com> or to the email address we established to address any QuestionPoint questions/issues – qp at springshare.com<mailto:qp at springshare.com>

Best,

-Slaven Zivkovic

• To receive QP-247COOPSUPER-L in digest form: "set QP-247COOPSUPER-L digest"

• To set your options to no mail: "set QP-247COOPSUPER-L nomail"

• To receive these messages in the future "set QP-247COOPSUPER-L mail"

To contact the list owners directly please send your message to QP-247COOPSUPER-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG<mailto:QP-247COOPSUPER-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG>.

If you unsubscribe from QP-247COOPSUPER-L, you will no longer be able to participate in any of its features, including the public forum.

To unsubscribe from all OCLC marketing email communications

(including all OCLC listervs, OCLC Connect emails, OCLC event notifications, product/service/cooperative updates and newsletters),