[Answerland] FW: [Libs-Or] Oregon Reference Summit 2020 cancelled

Tamara Ottum Tamara.Ottum at state.or.us
Fri Mar 20 11:53:15 PDT 2020

FYI.

From: Libs-Or [mailto:libs-or-bounces at listsmart.osl.state.or.us] On Behalf Of Joanna Milner
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 9:44 AM
To: libs-or <libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>
Subject: [Libs-Or] Oregon Reference Summit 2020 cancelled

After much consideration, the Oregon Reference Summit planning committee regrettably has decided to cancel the conference on May 29 to protect the health and well-being of our community.

We sincerely thank everyone who submitted a proposal, volunteered assistance, and/or spread the word about the summit. We really appreciate the support!

In the coming weeks, the committee will be exploring whether we have the resources to have an online conference later in the year. We will let you know if that happens.

Sincerely,

The Oregon Reference Summit planning committee

Joanna Milner
Library Assistant, Multnomah County Library
Chair, Oregon Library Association Reference Round Table

Pronouns: she/her
My schedule: Sunday-Thursday

multcolib.org<http://multcolib.org>

[Image removed by sender.] [Image removed by sender.]