[Answerland] Question to answer: art history

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Fri May 22 08:32:51 PDT 2020

Hello Answerlanders,

A patron is looking for help:

"My son had a great idea for our lock down time, and i am trying to figure out how to support it. He loves museums and art. He would like to study art through "doing", so learn about the periods of art history (ex. romantasism, etc) and styles of art (impressionism, pointilism, cubism, etc) through creation of art. So, study pointilism and paint a picture following guidelines and how to. are you aware of any books or resources that would help him learn more about art styles and history through instruction on how to? many thanks."

You can find this question (#15464975) in the Shared Followup list in QuestionPoint.

To add a note:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Add Note, type in your note, and click Add Note again
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

To send a response to the patron:
*        Open the question
*        Click Claim
*        Click Answer and write your response. If you have files to send to the patron, attach them here. Click Send Answer when you are finished.
*        Click Claim again
*        In the Refer To drop-down box, select Shared Followup and click the blue arrow

-Tamara

Tamara Ottum
(she/her)
Answerland Coordinator
answerland.org<https://answerland.org/>
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>