[Answerland] FW: [Libs-Or] Seeking title of a book

Andrea Marshall andreariethmarshall at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 08:59:11 PDT 2020

Hello,

The husband and wife writing duo of Clark Hays and Katherine McFall appears
to match a majority of the biographical information.

Unfortunately I was unable to find the exact title described by the patron
in their published catalog. Here is a link for the website of their
independent press; it's a good starting point for further investigation:
https://www.pumpjackpress.com/clark-and-kathleen

All Best,
Andrea Marshall