[Answerland] Updates to Answerland

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Sep 21 11:10:08 PDT 2020

Hello Answerlanders,

I hope you are all safe and well. There are a number of changes to Answerland that I'd like to share.

NEW PARTNER LIBRARIES
We have several libraries join us in the last few months. I would like to welcome:

*         Driftwood Public Library

*         Hood River County Library District

*         Linfield Libraries

*         Linn County Law Library

*         Springfield Public Library

*         Umpqua Community College

*         Washington County Law Library (now a full partner)
You can transfer chats and assign tickets to these libraries.

ANSWERLAND "COOPERATIVE"
Because one of the new partner libraries already had their own LibAnswers system, Springshare had to setup an Answerland Cooperative in order to share chats and tickets.

What this means for you: In LibChat > Settings, you will see "Answerland Cooperative" appear on the Co-op Monitoring tab. You do not need to monitor this department. Please continue to monitor the "Answerland" department on the Local Monitoring tab.

SCHEDULING
Springshare has begun the process of migrating us from our current scheduling software, Humanity, to LibStaffer.

  *   If you currently use Humanity, continue to do so until you receive an email about your LibStaffer account.
  *   Once you get that email, stop using Humanity and start using LibStaffer; instructions on how to use it will be available once you login.

QUESTIONS?
Contact me!
-Tamara

Tamara Ottum
(she/her)
Answerland Coordinator
answerland.org<https://answerland.org/>
State Library of Oregon | Library Support & Development Services
tamara.ottum at state.or.us<mailto:tamara.ottum at state.or.us> | 503-378-6506<tel:%20(503)%20378-6506> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>