[Answerland] Welcome Jennifer, the new Answerland Coordinator!

OTTUM Tamara * SLO Tamara.OTTUM at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Mar 17 14:42:15 PDT 2021

Hello Answerlanders,

I have some exciting news! I would like to introduce the new Answerland Coordinator, Jennifer Cox! She just started this week, and will be working part-time at the State Library.

Jennifer is also is a part-time reference librarian at Chemeketa and staffs Answerland. Before that, she directed the library at the Art Institute of Portland for several years. Prior to moving to Portland, She worked at the Art Institute of Chicago library and coordinated a professional group of Chicago-area physicians. Jennifer has several years a professional library experience, including reference work, and has coordinated several technology-related projects.

You can reach Jennifer at jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> or 971-600-4992.

I will still be working at the State Library, transitioning into the role of LSTA & grants consultant. Over the next several weeks I will be working closely with Jennifer as she assumes the Answerland Coordinator role.

Welcome Jennifer, excited to have you here!

Thanks,
Tamara

Tamara Ottum (she/her)
Federal Programs & Grants Consultant
State Library of Oregon
tamara.ottum at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:tamara.ottum at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3543
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> |YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[cid:image001.png at 01D71B3B.B85B98B0]