[Answerland] Veteran's Day Observed- Answerland Shifts

COX Jennifer * SLO Jennifer.COX at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Nov 9 10:44:19 PST 2023

Good Morning,

A quick reminder this morning about observed holidays that fall on the regularly scheduled day for your Answerland General, Global Public, Spanish, or Global Academic Queue.

Please log in to Libstaffer and manually drop your shift(s) so you don't have a missed punch for your shift. This saves me having to request the time clock correction for each of you afterwards. If you do forget to drop the shift, please email me and let me know the time and queue that you were was supposed to cover.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and help with this.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Cox, MLIS (she/her)
Virtual Reference Coordinator, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-600-4992
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01DA12F9.AEFC2DD0]