[AsmtActbyUpdates] Student Centered Staging, Secure Assessment Reports Applications Alert – June 14, 2016

BARRICK Cindy -ODE cindy.barrick at state.or.us
Tue Jun 14 09:08:33 PDT 2016

Student Centered Staging, Secure Assessment Reports Applications Alert – June 14, 2016

Student Centered Staging and Secure Assessment Reports were scheduled to open today (June 14) at 9 AM, but there was an issue with processing of some test records over the weekend, and we are still working to fix the problem. We will send out another announcement soon with the scheduled open time.

Contact your Regional ESD Partner<http://www.ode.state.or.us/go/assessmenthelp> if you have any questions.

Cindy Barrick
Research Analyst, Accountability & Reporting
Office of Assessment & Accountability