[AsmtActbyUpdates] Listserv Transition

LEDOUX Renee - ODE renee.ledoux at state.or.us
Tue May 14 08:01:58 PDT 2019

Dear AA Update Subscriber,

The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) is pleased to announce that we have implemented a new service for managing email listserv subscriptions. GovDelivery will make it easier for you to receive updates on the topics that interest you and/or relate to your work.

Effective May 20, 2019, we are discontinuing our use of the Mailman platform for our listservs. Later this week you will receive an introductory email from ode at public.govdelivery.com<mailto:ode at public.govdelivery.com> confirming your listserv subscriptions and inviting you to sign up for additional topics as desired.

Please contact Renée LeDoux at renee.ledoux at state.or.us<mailto:renee.ledoux at state.or.us> with any questions or concerns.

Thank you!