[Boli_rules] Bureau of Labor and Industries - Notifications of Rulemaking Hearings

Seiler, Erin erin.seiler at state.or.us
Wed Oct 23 16:38:50 PDT 2019

On October 22, 2019, the Bureau of Labor and Industries filed with the Oregon Secretary of State a Notice of a Proposed Rulemaking Hearing to adopt rules related to:

*       House Bill 2202: Rules for criteria to award grants under the Trade Outreach to Veterans Grant Program

We have scheduled a public hearing on November 19th, 2019 from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. to receive input on the proposed new rules and all comments are due by November 22, 2019 at 5 pm.
A copy of the Notice of Hearing and proposed rules are enclosed.

Thank you,

Erin Seiler
Senior Policy Advisor
Bureau of Labor and Industries