[Boli_rules] Updates from BOLI

Seiler, Erin erin.seiler at state.or.us
Mon Jun 15 14:54:40 PDT 2020

Website Upgrade
Check out our new website! Same address - www.oregon.gov/boli<http://www.oregon.gov/boli>. We're working hard to make sure everything you need is readily available. Have a comment? Can't find what you need - please let us know!

Workplace Fairness Act Policy Template
In 2019, the Oregon legislature enacted a major overhaul of state sexual harassment protections. Although sexual harassment served as a primary driver of the legislation, the expansive new law covers a range of employment-based civil rights issues. Notably, the law requires employers to provide employees with a policy prohibiting discrimination and sexual assault. Get the details and a template for the required policy<https://www.oregon.gov/boli/workers/Pages/sexual-harassment.aspx> on our new site.

Erin Seiler
Senior Policy Advisor
Bureau of Labor & Industries
Cell: (503) 382-7934