[CAFR-Contacts] June 28 Year End Closing Training

GABRIEL Jean L * DAS SCD Jean.L.Gabriel at state.or.us
Thu Jun 21 10:05:46 PDT 2007

CAFR Accountants,

You are invited to attend our FY 2007 Year End Closing Training on
Thursday, June 28. This training will provide you with information about
applying budgetary policies at fiscal year end, which can be challenging
at the end of a biennium. In addition, we will use examples to explain
how statewide balancing reports can be used to identify problems with
interagency transactions and how to correct them. Also, we'll provide an
update of disclosure form changes to assist you in completing these
forms. In case you are new to financial reporting, the year end closing
process involves posting necessary entries during Month 13 to report
your agency's financial information as of the end of the fiscal year in
accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Information
about the training, including the agenda is listed below.