[CAFR-Contacts-News] OAM Update - Four Capital Asset Policies

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Thu Aug 5 11:05:23 PDT 2010

Just a quick note - if there is a ".gif file" attached to the OAM Update
email I just sent, please ignore it.  I am not sure how it got there!

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathryn Ross

Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager

Oregon State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE, U-50

Salem, OR 97301

Phone:  (503) 373-7277, ext 253