[CAFR-Contacts-News] Personnel Change in SARS

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Mon Jan 31 12:05:32 PST 2011

Hello Everyone,

I suspect many of you have heard by now that Scott Smyth has accepted a
position with ODOT - his first day is February 1. Scott has been a major
contributor to the success of SARS, so we are sad to see him go.
However, on a brighter note, Scott will be working on infrastructure in
his new position which should be a great help to us at yearend! We wish
Scott the very best.

The job announcement to fill Scott's position (Accountant 4) was posted
January 21. In the meantime, we have temporarily reassigned his agencies
as noted below:

137      Department of Justice                        Margaret Wert

170      Oregon State Treasury                       Jane Moreland

172      Oregon Facilities Authority                 Jane Moreland

196      District Attorneys & their Deputies      Margaret Wert

259      Public Safety Stds & Training             Barbara Homewood

274      Veterans' Affairs                                 Jane Moreland

415      Oregon Youth Authority                      Barbara Homewood

440      Depart of Consumer & Bus Svcs       Kathy Dixon

442      Office of Private Health Prtnrships    Kathy Dixon

471      Employment Department                   Jeanne Bock

831      Oregon Health Licensing Agency       Margaret Wert

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathryn Ross

Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager

Oregon State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE, U-50

Salem, OR 97301

Phone:  (503) 373-7277, ext 253

Fax:  (503) 378-3514

http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS <http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters.

Thank You!