[CAFR-Contacts-News] Change in Personnel and Agency Assignments

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Thu Jan 26 16:11:01 PST 2012

Good Afternoon Everyone,

After a very long siege, the FY 2011 CAFR has been completed and posted
to the Web. Here is a link for those who might be interested in how GASB
54 changes the governmental fund balance sheet:
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS/publications.shtml

The purpose of this email is to reassign Margaret Wert's agencies.  As
you may know, Margaret accepted an Accountant 4 position with the
Department of Fish and Wildlife. We will miss Margaret and want to take
this opportunity to thank her for delaying her departure until December
1. We hope to be able to recruit for Margaret's position when the freeze
is lifted.

In the mean time, here are the temporary assignments:

Agencies

SARS Analyst

Telephone No.

175

Commission on Judicial Fitness & Disability

Shri Vajratkar

503-373-0353

198

Judicial Department

Shri Vajratkar

503-373-0353

213

Oregon Criminal Justice Commission

Jane Moreland

503-373-0711

423

Commission on Children & Families

Jeanne Bock

503-373-0317

543

Oregon State Library

Kathy Dixon

503-373-0730

634

Oregon Parks & Recreation Dept

Kathy Dixon

503-373-0730

662

Land Use Board of Appeals

Barbara Homewood

503-373-0724

730

Oregon Department of Transportation

Jeanne Bock

503-373-0317

839

Bureau of Labor & Industries

Jane Moreland

503-373-0711

851

Board of Nursing

Shri Vajratkar

503-373-0353

860

Public Utility Commission

Barbara Homewood

503-373-0724

Thank you,

Kathy

Kathryn Ross

Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager

Oregon State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE, U-50

Salem, OR 97301

NEW Phone:  (503) 373-0265

Fax:  (503) 378-3514

http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published