[CAFR-Contacts-News] Personnel Changes in SARS

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Fri Jun 22 11:31:07 PDT 2012

Good Morning CAFR Accountants,

I would like to share with you some recent personnel changes in SARS.

First, Jeanne Bock has been promoted to Senior Financial Reporting and Policy Analyst. Jeanne will continue to support the same agencies until we have successfully recruited for Jeanne's vacated Accountant 4 position.  We will re-determine agency assignments once the new Accountant 4 is on board.

Secondly, Li Deng has accepted the Accountant 3 position, which has been vacant since December 1, 2011.  If you attended the FY 2012 Year-end Close Training on Tuesday, June 19, you will remember that was Li's first day and second hour on the job!  However, Li is not new to the state - she previously worked two years for PEBB.  Li has also passed the CPA exam.

Li will support the following agencies:

175

Commission on Judicial Fitness & Disability

198

Judicial Department

423

Commission on Children & Families

543

Oregon State Library

585

Commission for the Blind

634

Oregon Parks & Recreation Dept

662

Land Use Board of Appeals

839

Bureau of Labor & Industries

851

Board of Nursing

860

Public Utility Commission

If you are uncertain which SARS analyst supports your agency, the CAFR Contacts list has been updated.  Here is the link:
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS/docs/cafr_contacts.pdf

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathryn Ross
Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager
Oregon State Controller's Division
155 Cottage Street NE, U-50
Salem, OR 97301
NEW Phone:  (503) 373-0265
Fax:  (503) 378-3514
http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published