[CAFR-Contacts-News] FY 2013 Key Dates for Year-end Close

ROSS Kathryn * CFO kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Mon Apr 1 14:11:24 PDT 2013

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Attached is the FY 2013 Schedule of Key Dates for the preclosing review and year-end accounting close process.

Gold Star dates are indicated by *.  Please pay particular attention to these dates.

You will note that the training dates are still to be determined (TBD).  We are having some difficulty in identifying available conference rooms with sufficient capacity.  As soon as the training dates and locations are finalized, we will forward an update to the CAFR news list.

Please contact your SARS analyst if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kathy

Kathryn Ross, CPA
Manager, Statewide Accounting & Reporting Services
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
155 Cottage Street NE, U-50
Salem, OR 97301
Phone:  (503) 373-0265
Fax:  (503) 378-3514
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published