[CAFR-Contacts-News] SARS: Personnel Changes & Temporary Agency Assignments

ROSS Kathryn * CFO kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Thu May 16 12:54:17 PDT 2013

Good Afternoon CAFR Accountants,

Recently, Barbara Homewood accepted a promotion to an Accountant 4 at the Department of Fish and Wildlife. We miss Barb, but wish her the very best in her new position and thank her for updating the Budgetary Schedules procedures before she left.

Because SARS' begins the preclose review next week, the purpose of this email is to reassign Barb's agencies to other SARS analysts.  Once we have completed the recruitment to fill the vacated position, we will revisit the agency assignments and notify you of changes.

In the meantime, here are the temporary assignments:

Agencies

SARS Analyst

Telephone No.

144

Legislative Revenue Office

Li Deng

503-373-0731

145

Legislative Fiscal Office

Li Deng

503-373-0731

155

Legislative Assembly

Li Deng

503-373-0731

156

Legislative Administration Committee

Li Deng

503-373-0731

330

Department of Energy

Shri Vajratkar

503-373-0353

425

Commission on Indian Services

Li Deng

503-373-0731

660

Depart of Land Conservation & Development

Kathy Dixon

503-373-0730

690

Water Resources Department

Jane Moreland

503-373-0711

691

Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board

Jane Moreland

503-373-0711

845

Oregon Liquor Control Commission

Rob Hamilton

503-373-0299

Thank you,
Kathy

Kathryn Ross, CPA
Manager, Statewide Accounting & Reporting Services
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
155 Cottage Street NE, U-50
Salem, OR 97301
Phone:  (503) 373-0265
Fax:  (503) 378-3514
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published