[CAFR-Contacts-News] Problem with CPE certificates

ROSS Kathryn * CFO kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Fri May 31 14:57:44 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

We have recently learned that the CPE credit is not displayed on the Certificates of Attendance issued to employees outside of DAS (for the SEFA and LT Debt training sessions).

We are not sure why this happened.  However, we have contacted the DAS unit that manages the iLearn system and hope to have the problem resolved soon.

Thank you,
Kathy

Kathryn Ross, CPA
Manager, Statewide Accounting & Reporting Services
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
155 Cottage Street NE, U-50
Salem, OR 97301
Phone:  (503) 373-0265
Fax:  (503) 378-3514
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published