[CAFR-Contacts-News] Accountant 3 Position - ODFW

ROSS Kathryn * CFO kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Fri Oct 11 11:26:39 PDT 2013

Forwarded on behalf of ODFW:

The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife is re-advertising its Accountant 3 position for general ledger accounting to expand the pool of applicants.  This posting is presently set to close 10/18/13.  The announcement has been changed to allow under-filling at the Accountant 2 level.  ODFW is an agency with a variety of funding from different agencies as well as field offices around the state.  We are looking for someone who enjoys working with field personnel and co-workers as well as improving processes and systems.  Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Link to Posting:  http://agency.governmentjobs.com/oregon/default.cfm?&promotionaljobs=0&transfer=0

Lori LeVeaux, OPBC, CPPB
ASD Administrator