[CAFR-Contacts-News] FY 2014 Schedule of Key Dates

HAMILTON Robert W * CFO robert.w.hamilton at state.or.us
Thu Apr 3 16:21:29 PDT 2014

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Attached is the FY 2014 Schedule of Key Dates.

Gold Star dates are indicated by *.  Please pay particular attention to these dates.

You will note that the FY 2014 Year-end Training is still to be determined (TBD).  We are still in the process of determining the most appropriate date, but once that determination has been made, we will forward an update to the CAFR news list.

Please contact your SARS analyst if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Interim Lead Accountant
Statewide Accounting & Reporting Services
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published